Is it justified to support a person's decision, if the decision benefits the person, but hurts me in between? I just couldn't comprehend why must things be that bad.
OK, and so I supported the decision. To me, more importantly is to deal with how's life gonna be from now on. But to pretend that things had never occured and continue with my revision as usual, that I can't.
That decision might be right, but might be wrong. Now that I've decided, I guess that's to prevent further unhappiness. At least now everything can resolve in peace. We're financially alright, but is this what we really need?
Fine, probably yes. But I'm just here to say, that though things are bad now, I'm happy that you existed in my life before. I'll never grow up to be the same person without you. You taught me many things, though sometimes in brutal ways, brutal for a lil girl I once was. But still, that makes me who I am today.
Probably there're still stuff I'm not ready to do without you. But I know, as I'm walking towards 20 and walking away from carefree 1X era, this is what I must do alone. How I wish there's a shoulder to lean on, but now I doubt its reliability.
I detest the fact of being the only child. And now, this is where my journey and responsibilities begin. Alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment