Making this short as am running out of time. (ok it's a contradiction coz I won't possibly still be crapping here if am desperately busy) Just to express certain disatisfactions here nicely, knowingly I have limited readers. XD
I need some time of my own, seriously!!! *relieved.* I know I look awkward when it comes to meeting most people just because I've so limited time to spend and have less time for social. Anyway I don't know if it's because I've defied everyone's choice. But I think there's nothing wrong with me making any decisions. I've no such social responsibility to make everyone happy. While most people don't really perform their social responsibility well, I don't see the reason why should I be fearful to defy them, so long as I know it's the right way to go. I just don't care, no matter how poker your faces can be. I got how horrible your faces can be already, don't have to keep reminding me everytime you see me by wearing that skema type of face.
Anyway, it's the last day of sept. Time to wake up. Wish Oct can turn out to be an awesome month for me. *pray* :)
like this post...thumb up...hehe...
ReplyDelete活出自我,活出精彩
不需为了配合别人而伪装自己。。。
True true true ...
ReplyDelete