Friday, September 17, 2010

So Yesterday

Am in the midst of covering up asses for the upcoming exams and am still in the mood of blogging. Whoopie. Guess I always have this bad habit, of having ideas popping into my head in the midst of studies. =.=

Have been very addicted to "Need you Now" by Lady Antebellum recently. And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind? For me it happens all the time. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

All these lines were once so true. But all these were just so yesterday. I've gotten over it, and I know it's pointless at this stage reminiscing the perfectly perfect moments when someone would text you, reminding you not to go out of the room all alone in this scary midnight, reminding you that you're still alive in the midst of meeting dead ends for endless reports and work; or someone being so worried because you replied message late just because you went out and had some happy walk in the park, enjoying the breeze with your besties. All these were so yesterday. And I treasure every of these moments, even though you might not remember or even know that you've been so important. And was such a reliable reminder for me. =)

And certain things that I finally comprehend. That there'll always be an invisible gap between any 2 persons of different background. Don't spill everything just because you think you're close enough. Things might turn out to be misinterpreted so badly. It's for the betterment, nonetheless, though was done in a slightly brutal way making me so guilty with the outcome.

Guilt doesn't help. It has made me consider and reconsider, if I'm fit to be here. Or if I'm even favoured to be here. I know it's pointless having such negative thoughts. Should save all the hassles and put into improving myself. But just. Perhaps all these will come to an end soon. It's just a transition period that I just need to bear with and get over it. Don't even think of quitting when I've already clung so tightly to it! :D

Holidays. Even 2 weeks is not enough. Gross. Am going back to reality shortly. Gahh. Should put anxiety into passion where so much surprises awaits and October is coming! Err.. OK. Ya. WILL! :D

Lucks for upcoming exams and events. It's gonna be a blast! Wake me up when September ends.. It marks that October's coming too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment