Time to wipe away all the cobwebs in this blog which has been long forgotten since the mysteriously joyful post in Jan.
February had been a bliss. Nothing in specific happened, but somehow it's been another special month. Reflecting back, I must've been crazy to be that overjoyed by the series of insignificant occassions. But somehow I just did. And now that it just ceased, which I know it should have, I kinda miss it already. Anyhow, what's wrong with breaking lil principles in life? We make exceptions, occassional crazy thoughts, as long as it doesn't steer you too far from your original life plans. Then again, what kind of plans are we talking about anyway? Not everything in life is rehearsed, and not all rehearsed moments happen in the end.
Although towards the end of month certain grey storms strike, projects and expectations marched in, grumpily, but good thing I've sorted all out. The current concerns would be topic for JC -> Teens' Dream Project -> Finals -> Research paper. All these, luckily, would end on 1st of May. =) and the outcome? Let God decide. By then I would've been sitting back, smiling at the laptop, drinking a hot cup of drink, appreciating the work we've been through for the whole semester. Looking forward to that day already! =) Life's great, but you need to overlook certain gloomy things that impede your progression.
And a few lessons that I've learnt.
1. Those happy occassions that draw ripples in your lake of emotions are not necessarily sweet. It could be sweet poison that you can't always rely on it for happy essence.
2. Those eeew-looking stuff, the deep sh*t that you claimed you're caught in between, could be the best catalyst that pushed your forward. So be grateful before making any defensive actions.
Oh wait. This post was supposed to be another mystically happy post. And it turned out to be a very work-oriented dictation. Never mind. Shall now flood my minds with medical knowledge now. Toodle-oo!
No comments:
Post a Comment