Monday, December 20, 2010

Time of my own

Now that I finally have some sweet old time with myself, this is what I do, reflect.

I've got everything I need right here with me.

Air in my lungs. Not everyone has enough, mind you.

Good companion. When I feel slightly empty with her absence, yea, this is the dead proof she's that important!

Oldie good friends remember me. Yea, I love you girls whole-heartedly. And each gathering simply proves that to me even further. <3

Parents supporting all my crazy ideas. "It's ok to spend more, dear. Don't try to be thrifty to yourself when it comes to good food!" awesome, aren't they?

Brilliant time fulfillment with activities I enjoy. Debating. AMSA. AMSEP.

I love the sarcasms and villainy shooting across the debating rooms. I treasure the great time practising sadism with cool bunch of debaters. I love the way the villain society sprout, and the recuitment & improvement of so many young members. I love the bonds and satisfactions from AMSA activities. AMSEP, I always enjoy meeting new friends. Isn't it great, how perfect strangers grow to know, understand and miss each other when it's sad time to say goodbye!

I've had enough love to fill my heart, good reasons to kill time, now I shall need good health! =)

*Stomachache, stomachache, go away!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that u are having a goof time now ..
    Btw .. TC

    ReplyDelete