Totally sleepless yesterday night though was really tired. >.<
Neeway, this is a reflection (the sound of it reminds me of reflective writing for PPD >.<) from yesterday's low-quality sleep. I've been unhappy for not having autonomy on everything. Come to think of it, I shouldn't really been complaining on over-protective parents when a lot of orphans don't even get to know their parents. Lotsa miracles have happened to me, deadliest Bio improved from C5 to A1 in high school, getting a seemingly prosperous course in an average local uni, and passed 1st anatomy exam, etc. O.o So I should really eliminate the thought of quitting my course just because I prefer a more relaxing life later. I asked for it, so should now behave and continue what I've started. I'm really grateful for the blessings and miracles and should then not demand for any more stuff.
Getting a house to stay in is already lucky enough, so stop complaining about home; getting enough (sometimes more than enough, though) food is good enough, so stop complaining about gaining weight; and the list goes on. Hope I don't sound like an ah-ma but All in all, just be grateful for everything you have. (am telling myself that, too)..
Cheers.. :D (though am really depressed with the dark circles around my eyes)
yes, we should be appreciative with what we have.. =)
ReplyDeletep/s: i've answered your question on Simple Blogger Tips.
dear alexis!
ReplyDeleteu got ur own blog!
yepeee :)
keep on update ya
btw u're absolutely correct that we should not complaint too much,especially the part "so stop complaining about gaining weight"!! xD
thanx weiwei.. sure, will keep on updates XD
ReplyDelete